Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who will be next to sign.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So now we have ridgewell who will be next would love it to be texiera ?
I started a thread on him the other week, based on the fact that he's not kicked a ball for Liverpool apart from the League cup reserves. Seemed to be a 50/50 of people on here who'd love to see him back or not fussed. I'm most definitely in the former - he'd be brilliant in front of Kayal and Stephens.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I started a thread on him the other week, based on the fact that he's not kicked a ball for Liverpool apart from the League cup reserves. Seemed to be a 50/50 of people on here who'd love to see him back or not fussed. I'm most definitely in the former - he'd be brilliant in front of Kayal and Stephens.
I loved watching Tex, but I'm more than happy to see Towel get a go.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hail Britons

Liber kozak. Villa striker.

Taps nose

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully nobody who has any form of mental health issues.
God forbid the club was progressive enough to give someone a second chance, like Swindon were.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
In an alternate universe Leicester bolster their front line in the window & Andrej Kramarić comes to us for the rest of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be announced January 2nd, Jordan Rhodes. Well it is Christmas.:eek:
My whelm would be well and truly under if the club bought in Rhodes.

He's hardly a South American flairanista, and lets face it, doesn't play that well in Sussex.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

He's on the Liverpool bench tonight. Would love him back.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So now we have ridgewell who will be next would love it to be texiera ?

I'd love to see Tex back too - but not sure who we'd drop to fit him in these days. Short term, yes, especially if ManU take Wilson back, but long term (by which I mean the rest of the season) I can't see CH wanting to change the formation to fit him in - and to be honest, neither would I.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here