GREAT STUFF:needpics::vuvu:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
CXfS3a1WMAEcNVu.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Great News... The club sorting things out in preparation for the drive for promotion>

Now let's spank Wolves
Boro to do the same to Derby....

And we're right back in this..

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's a shame we miss out on being able to play him in this weekends game, just because Sky moved the game forward by one day!

It's worse than a shame. Such deadlines should be in place so that they fall either side of a weekend fixture list, rather than through the middle of them leaving some clubs to be penalised, others not.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Albion boss Chris Hughton said, "I know Liam very well from my time as manager at Birmingham City, and he is an excellent and important addition for us.

"He will bring extra experience to our defence at a crucial time, and will give me an option both in the centre of defence and at left-back.

"Liam has played the vast majority of his career in the Premier League - with more than 350 senior appearances; he's also got experience of the Europa League and Championship from his time at Birmingham."
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...am-ridgewell-2870399.aspx#b9trlvG80Vfuu6oU.99

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here