Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cometh The Hour, Cometh The Manu

el punal

Will Elvis be in the building for the Wolves game on Friday? As described many times on here he does have his faults. I just feel that he could be our cult player in the making. The way he charges upfield after the ball, like a rhinoceros on heat, is a sight to behold. Sometime soon everything will connect together in one joyous, orgasmic moment - he, beating a defender for pace, collecting the ball without falling over, being ONSIDE, running on towards goal, trampling all over the keeper and finally ending up in the back of the net . . . with the ball as well. GOAL!!

Please let it happen soon. This Friday would be good. :D

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Will Elvis be in the building for the Wolves game on Friday? As described many times on here he does have his faults. I just feel that he could be our cult player in the making. The way he charges upfield after the ball, like a rhinoceros on heat, is a sight to behold. Sometime soon everything will connect together in one joyous, orgasmic moment - he, beating a defender for pace, collecting the ball without falling over, being ONSIDE, running on towards goal, trampling all over the keeper and finally ending up in the back of the net . . . with the ball as well. GOAL!!

I think there is so much potential for a good player-chant that this has to happen! The footballing gods demand it!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really can't shake the feeling that Elvis is this millenium's Maheta Molango. Hope I'm wrong - but strongly suspect I'm not. Will he even BE a footballer five years down the line? Again, strongly suspect he won't.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Brilliant... The kind of post that makes NSC great!

He won't start though... Or will he?!?!

Play to win, I say play him... A true wild card, indeed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Never seen a player with such poor positional awareness. Always offside when I've seen him play.

Too often Caught in a trap.

Somebody was going to...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here