Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Calm and Carry On

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Disappointing run of results granted but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. At some point we were always going to go through a sticky patch and this is it. We have not become a bad side overnight, a few tweaks is all we need and some welcome return to form of some key players.

Good news is Wolves at home next who are absolutely rancid and we always have a fine record against. Three points and a comprehensive win on Friday and things will look much rosier so let's get right behind the boys, it's now when they need us most.

:ascarf:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Disappointing run of results granted but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. At some point we were always going to go through a sticky patch and this is it. We have not become a bad side overnight, a few tweaks is all we need and some welcome return to form of some key players.

Good news is Wolves at home next who are absolutely rancid and we always have a fine record against. Three points and a comprehensive win on Friday and things will look much rosier so let's get right behind the boys, it's now when they need us most.

best new thread well said sir

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Half a season left with multiple players coming back from injury.
A couple of new additions next month, hopefully to include a quality striker.

I'm looking forward to the second half of the season despite the current blip.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't see where the next win is coming from to be blunt.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Thank you. Nice to see someone post a common sense thread at long last. So much over reaction on here and on social media generally,

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Not sure a few tweaks and key players returning to form has anything to do with the latest losses. Injuries have dented this promotion push.......get them back and results will change again.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Can't see where the next win is coming from to be blunt.

Well, we nearly won at Derby, and again at Queens Park Rangers in the following match, and that was only a fortnight or so ago. We could have nicked a win at Brentford on Boxing Day too.

Another win will come soon. I can feel it in my water.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've done astoundingly well to be still in the mix with the cumulative effect of the medium/long term injuries, but its starting to take its toll now on those players left standing. Unreasonable to expect them to keep the results rolling in as if by magic. Time to send for reinforcements.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We've done astoundingly well to be still in the mix with the cumulative effect of the medium/long term injuries, but its starting to take its toll now on those players left standing. Unreasonable to expect them to keep the results rolling in as if by magic. Time to send for reinforcements.

Exactly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've known for a while we have a great record against Wolves, but had to look it up to see exactly how good it is. Must admit, it is pretty phenomenal. Only lost 5 in 27. And the run includes 9 consecutive wins against them between '79 and '89

P27 W12 D10 L5

Brighton v Wolves head-to-head

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Half a season left with multiple players coming back from injury.
A couple of new additions next month, hopefully to include a quality striker.

I'm looking forward to the second half of the season despite the current blip.

Hooray to that and YES

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just watched the highlights and I don't think we played all that badly, like the look of Van La Parra, Goldson and of coarse Bobby played well and was very unlucky.
no panic then and still think we will make the toptwo at the end

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Some muppet sitting across the aisle from me almost made me choke on my bovril when he said "its like watching the Albion last season"

Not sure whether he heard me coughing "KNOB"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here