Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disco and Drugs Trade

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
are we supposed to take blokes called hartley and oliver seriously.......really....although what he has written there is quite true...???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Letwin always was/is/and will a tw@t

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Appalling really, sure he sees things differently now, but let's be honest, would any of us like everything we said or wrote 30 years ago, or longer dragged up and paraded for all to see, totally out of context of the time. For instance, I remember stating in A Level politics that we all should be happy to pay more taxes for better public services. This is of course before I payed any taxes, and before I realised that pouring money into public services has no guarantee of actually improving it !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Right wing hand wringer starts thread about right wing hand wringer for the sole purpose of complaining that left wing hand wringers don't care about right wing hand wringers.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Right wing hand wringer starts thread about right wing hand wringer for the sole purpose of complaining that left wing hand wringers don't care about right wing hand wringers.

It's got a bit old hat on here now, nobody is remotely interested in Tory trolling anymore. Enough people are seeing exactly what the reality of this government means to them and their nearest and dearest that it is not funny anymore, just a bit sad really that people have no lives and think it is smart to keep posting this sort of thing

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's got a bit old hat on here now, nobody is remotely interested in Tory trolling anymore.

We've not had a Corbyn thread for a few days now. He must have done something over the holiday period which some moron has misinterpreted as anti-monarchy? Or maybe he tried to cancel Xmas?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was it wrong of me to laugh....Drugs and Disco's......sorry.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Has to be done really........:tosser::lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's got a bit old hat on here now, nobody is remotely interested in Tory trolling anymore. Enough people are seeing exactly what the reality of this government means to them and their nearest and dearest that it is not funny anymore, just a bit sad really that people have no lives and think it is smart to keep posting this sort of thing

Either that or you all fed up with being shot down in flames or being described as poor losers who cannot cope with democracy.....:whistle:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Either that or you all fed up with being shot down in flames or being described as poor losers who cannot cope with democracy.....:whistle:

The whole point of democracy is that you can question those in power. I didn't vote for the wankers and I dislike 90% of their policies. Jeez, boggles the mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here