Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van La Parra -

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couldn't fault his workrate or effort tonight, but did he manage to get even ONE cross beyond the first frigging defender ? Frustrated the hell out of me.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He did manage a couple of good crosses, but needs to learn to beat the first man much more often. Put in a decent shift and troubled the defence. Murphy on the other hand was pretty ineffective.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
he put in the superb cross that Zamora smacked against the bar. one very decent cutback second half but noone there. other than that (both worthy of goals) it didn't come off for him. it's not his attacking play that puts me off -it's his woeful defensive work that can leave Bruno/Calderon unprotected or a massive hole. not convinced we should pay much for him.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
he put in the superb cross that Zamora smacked against the bar. one very decent cutback second half but noone there. other than that (both worthy of goals) it didn't come off for him. it's not his attacking play that puts me off -it's his woeful defensive work that can leave Bruno/Calderon unprotected or a massive hole. not convinced we should pay much for him.

It was Bruno who crossed it in for Zamora to hit the bar

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
When CH was asked if on the post match interview whether we want to keep him he didn't seem too keen to be honest.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
He's definitely got talent, but is still a bit raw. Needs to keep his head up more and work on his crossing/final pass. I'd keep him until the end of the season to see how much he can improve. Good squad player once Lua Lua and Rosenior are back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

No he didn't..that was Bruno who crossed it. He couldn't beat the first man with any laughable attempt at a cross.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No from me, has a good turn of foot and a powerful shot but often makes the wrong decision, also not brilliant at tracking back and helping the fullback. Don't think he is a CH type of winger especially in away games.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Feel sorry for the Ipswich defender who he battered several times With the ball because he could not cross it. He must be feeling like a he's had a 12 rounder with Tyson.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Couldn't fault his workrate or effort tonight, but did he manage to get even ONE cross beyond the first frigging defender ? Frustrated the hell out of me.

His percentage record of hitting the defender standing three inches from him was astounding. Even when he found space, he fell over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here