Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayak substitution

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Strange one for me, unless injured. We seemed to go very flat for 15 mins after he went off. He was the one driving us forward. He wasn't happy when he came off. Apologies for title, using iPhone

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
No he wasnt. Odd to me as well. I would have gone for Stephens or Crofts

Edit. I actually said take Calde off but might have been losing at that point

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
glideblue.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He took it out on the water bottle

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Crofts played really well tonight...but if we were going to 442, Stephens and Kayal is a given. I'd have taken Crofts off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thought Stephens was having a bit of a mare (especially 1st half), I'd have taken him off before Kayal for sure.

Odd how Wilson came on and played down the right as well, what was THAT all about. He's supposed to be our poacher, we've got wingers all over the shop, and yet Wilson is the one playing wide.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I see a lot of praise for Crofts tonight IMHO he really wasn't that great tonight and I would certainly have taken him off and not Kayal

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought it left us a bit up the creek without a paddle - I'd definitely have taken Stephens off instead.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I thought he was a bit off the pace than he has been.

I'd like to give Ince or JFC a go, get our incredible partnership of kayal/stevens rested so we can push again. We are reliant on them, and they seem exhausted.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I thought he was a bit off the pace than he has been.

I'd like to give Ince or JFC a go, get our incredible partnership of kayal/stevens rested so we can push again. We are reliant on them, and they seem exhausted.

They definitely look tired. I guess the problem is who can replace them as Ince/JFC haven't had a look in. No idea about this Irish guy either.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm glad he was pissed off at being subbed, I'm sure his reaction will be to show Hughton he was wrong in the next match. We need a bit of fight in the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here