Jul 5, 2003
Andrew Crofts?

Yes I agree :smile:

No idea how Van La Parra got it.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Either Goldson or Crofts.

I like Crofts in this new defensive midfielder role.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have gone for Crofts but for whatever reasonas the game wore on he became more of a crab with his sideways passes. VLP was our only attacking force. What has happened to Murphy? Hemed does a lot of work but doesnt look like he will score a goal.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Goldson or Van La Parra both were good tonight how anyone could say VLP was average tonight I truly think need glasses.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought Crofts was superb tonight, just in front of Goldson in the MOM choice for me.
VLP had a good 1st half, but 2nd half he kept trying to impress too much. Beat the defender, then turned back to try and beat him again, and his final ball was poor, if it got there at all. Almost as if he was trying to force u to make a bid for him

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Goldson or Van La Parra both were good tonight how anyone could say VLP was average tonight I truly think need glasses.

The only think that gets me a bit about The Van..is his tendency to want to beat the same defender 3 times before considering crossing the ball :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Crofts was great. Stockdale, Goldson, Bruno & Stephens too - although it appears I may be on my own re Stephens :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't think VLP getting it was too far out. No one really shone tonight to be fair and VLP did put in a good shift and always looked to run at them and trey to create something. Did the little inside flick trick once too often to try and beat a player when he could have done a simple give and go instead, but other than that I thought he had a pretty decent game.

I'd have been very happy to see Goldson get it though. Thought he looked really composed considering the step up, and very encouraging for the future if he keeps that up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here