Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crowd tonight?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
In the North, heard it louder, heard it quieter, average I'd say. Never the easiest when you concede a shocking early goal. Got more vocal second half, playing our way, piling on the pressure, shame we couldn't score

Cost isn't the issue when you can afford to travel up to West Yorkshire to watch Bradford or go to Wembley.

The whole 17 games last season i only paid over £20 once for the semi final,one game was £17 all the rest £15 or below:moo:

Its not the cost but the principal of over priced tickets funding the mad world of football:mad:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The whole 17 games last season i only paid over £20 once for the semi final,one game was £17 all the rest £15 or below:moo:

Its not the cost but the principal of over priced tickets funding the mad world of football:mad:

But you were happy to go to Wembley which is the most corporate venue of them all.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
From SWC I was glad to hear the NS in full voice singing from the same hymn sheet, well played to those in the North! Granted, I'm not able to attend every game, but I thought yesterday was one of the best I've been to for atmosphere

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's why the are Five times the cost since i have been watching the albion(inflation taken into account)???

Would be about 20 times the price if Mr Bloom was not subsiding the club to around £10m per season. Why don't you write him a letter and ask him to subsidise the club by £20m or £30m so you can get a cheaper ticket?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Biggest crowd of season but poor atmosphere. We had ipswich penned in their area for long periods of the game and no one was singing or cheering us on

Would be about 20 times the price if Mr Bloom was not subsiding the club to around £10m per season. Why don't you write him a letter and ask him to subsidise the club by £20m or £30m so you can get a cheaper ticket?

I think mr bloom would like the massive budgets to go down as well! All the time the tb's of this world throw money chasing sky gold the madness will continue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here