Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the club have any players lined up for the January transfer window opening?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Or will our main business be done at the back end of the window?..

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
No, I suspect they have done no work on player recruitment outside the window.
Of course they have players lined up, like they do every season and like every club does.

They'll have em lined up. But will we see signings by this time next week? I'd just say that Chris Hughton's default 'we'll try but it's hard' didn't fill me with confidence. Here's hoping its just the usual answer and it won't be a painful month - we could really use a couple of reinforcements soon...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Richie Towell is already signed up & available from Saturday (cheers Sky). Warren Aspinall has said there's a LB waiting & we may or may not get a striker from South America.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Calleri, a left back, maybe a winger, perhaps another striker as well.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There will be a determination to do the deals early particularly for positions where injuries are hurting and lengthy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Two. Possibly just one,

Left-sided player, probably a full back or wing-back.

Central defender ??? or left-sided attacking midfielder, or winger. Depends on the injuries.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

You may have misunderstood the question. What I'm asking is will the club sign any players in the first week of the window (not including Towell who we already know about)

Not sure why a face palm was required?.....

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It seems that our entire budget may go on a single risky striker bid, I fear our present form will deter someone like him from signing.....rethink needed.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
While I agree we need to bolster the side I don't want us throwing money away in an attempt to get promotion which will send us into the same financial spiral we had post-Poyet.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Nope, may extend a few loans but that's it.

Extend a few loans? As far as I know Wilsons is for the season anyway unless recalled. Van La Parras is until Jan 2nd. A few normally means more than 2. Who are our other loanees for whom deals can be extended

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here