Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk abusing fans?

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Seen it floating around on social media that Lewis Dunk called the fans sitting in the family stand "f***ing c***s" after his bluff for the goal.
Not trying to spread hate, just wondered how true the rumour is?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Suspect it's bollocks.

I draw your attention to the school playground when your mate mouthed the word 'colourful' to you and you were adamant he was saying 'I love you'

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Given that he was chasing back and nowhere near the family stand, I suggest you are either talking out of your arse or a Palace fan stirring it up......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There was some talk of this in the train queue maybe it was a response to the ES "ironic cheering" when he took a pass a few minutes later rather than at the time of the goal itself. The talk may of course have been regarding the tweet rather than witnessing something.

Maybe somebody has just made it up to try and start up a hate campaign

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seen it floating around on social media that Lewis Dunk called the fans sitting in the family stand "f***ing c***s" after his bluff for the goal.
Not trying to spread hate, just wondered how true the rumour is?

Probably not true. Lots on Twitter from BHA fans about his mistake etc, but nothing first hand about abuse and only hearsay and rumour, much of which is being perpetuated by Palace fans, who seem to have had an obsession with him for 3 years.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
There was some talk of this in the train queue maybe it was a response to the ES "ironic cheering" when he took a pass a few minutes later rather than at the time of the goal itself. The talk may of course have been regarding the tweet rather than witnessing something.

yes there was some ironic cheering in the east and yes he mouthed some abuse in response - saw it. not clever.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
It was in front of the East lower (family) he shouted something but we are too far back to hear what it was. Those at the front probably heard it but he was seriously pissed off. The crowd had given him some stick but he should not have reacted.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pretty strong retort judging by the look on his face. We were a few too many rows back to lipread although it was almost in front of us. However I believe it was aimed at an individual. He seemed to be focussing his ire on a specific person rather than the general area.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

Couldnt believe the fans doing the ironic cheering, how is that going to help him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here