Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A fan of Bruno but

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I know they all do it but.. when Bruno went down on thirty eight minutes in front of West Stand he did have most concerned that one of our Players of the season so far was badly injured. Then he got up as if nothing had happened....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lost possession, feined injury, we nearly conceded and then he was Lazarus.

Love the man but poor.

Other than the fact he was clearly fouled and the ref gave a similar decision for Ipswich moments later. He should have chased back though.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
99 times out of 100, that was a foul against the Ipswich player. The only time it isn't a foul is when Martin Atkinson us refine the game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Other than the fact he was clearly fouled and the ref gave a similar decision for Ipswich moments later. He should have chased back though.

No he wasn't, he done like he often does runs to jump for the ball but stops. Their guy challenged for it and got it Bruno then cheated. Shameful

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No he wasn't, he done like he often does runs to jump for the ball but stops. Their guy challenged for it and got it Bruno then cheated. Shameful

Not so, right in front of me. Funny you've been quiet about 'Mr Liability', all season wondered when you'd show up ;-).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not so, right in front of me. Funny you've been quiet about 'Mr Liability', all season wondered when you'd show up ;-).

Don't really care who it was but it was one of our players cheating meanwhile the rest of the defence trying to keep the ball, just, out of the goal.

Whilst we're on it how goals conceded recently have come from the right side?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bruno actually took quite a tumble over that player and landed flat on his back, I wouldn't be surprised if the wind was knocked out of him for a bit. He was right as rain soon after, but it was a heavy landing.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
@Piltidown Man

Perhaps only one can be attributed to Bruno though, but very surprised you can criticise probably one of our best three players this season.

From what I've seen we have CBs who can't defend which seem to be more of an issue.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bruno actually took quite a tumble over that player and landed flat on his back, I wouldn't be surprised if the wind was knocked out of him for a bit. He was right as rain soon after, but it was a heavy landing.

Which is correct

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Immense again tonight. Immense.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

That was my opinion too.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks

Agreed it was a heavy landing and I've no doubt it would have taken him a minute or so to get his wind back and access if any serious damage has been done. As an aside he also did a good job captaining the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here