Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Chris Hughton.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Great line up tonight. Our only 2 natural strikers on the bench. 1 striker up top (at home). Also well done Lewis Dunk, another 10/10 performance. It was a coup keeping hold of that lad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great line up tonight. Our only 2 natural strikers on the bench. 1 striker up top (at home). Also well done Lewis Dunk, another 10/10 performance. It was a coup keeping hold of that lad.

What an idiot.

Wilson is ILL
Dunk we have no choice but play that calamity

Any more dumb comments ?

CherryChimp

Dec 15, 2014
Can we have Dunkers to add to our motley collection of Brighton defenders?

According to some people on Twitter, he allegedly branded some of your fans "f*cking c*nts". Nothing gets past that lad. £3 million?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Can we have Dunkers to add to our motley collection of Brighton defenders?

According to some people on Twitter, he allegedly branded some of your fans "f*cking c*nts". Nothing gets past that lad. £3 million?

I will drive him down there myself

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In defence of Dunk (I obviously didn't hear I'm in the West) but there is nothing worse than hearing ironic cheers for your own players. JCL / never went to Withdrawn / Half and half scarves etc...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Wow where have you been hiding?
Not sure he can be blamed here?
Last time I checked we have 7 starting players out injured. Tonight we played a team in form. No major injuries that I could see, and we lost to a mistake.
Not sure he can predict dunk slipping. Whom did you suggest started? Dallison
As has been mentioned. Wilson was I'll not deemed fit enough to start.
Thumbs down were made for stupid comments like yours

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Person behind me actually called Dunk a retard which was disgraceful

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I make Lewis Dunk right, some of our fans are. A vast majority are actual supporters & are looking for positives rather than any reason to get stuck into abusing our own players (although to be fair some of them...........)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wow where have you been hiding?
Not sure he can be blamed here?
Last time I checked we have 7 starting players out injured. Tonight we played a team in form. No major injuries that I could see, and we lost to a mistake.
Not sure he can predict dunk slipping. Whom did you suggest started? Dallison
As has been mentioned. Wilson was I'll not deemed fit enough to start.
Thumbs down were made for stupid comments like yours

Some people always need a scapegoat. Dunk is currently the scapegoat of the month and will get blamed for everything until someone else makes a mistake and takes over.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Yeah not only has Hughton lost to two good sides after an 'ok' undeafeted start to the season, he also hasn't invented free clean energy! What a prick!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here