Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... Fulham, about that £5m

Dec 29, 2011
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Barely saw a soul criticising the club for turning down the £5m offer when we gave Dunk a new contract.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
But it's not scapegoating with Dunk. He can't keep concentration for a whole game. If Stockdale made a mistake like Dunk every game he would be slaughtered. Dunk has played enough games and is old enough to be held accountable.

Last season he was arguably our best player. We're only half way through this season and he's already not good enough despite some decent performances of recent.

Who said Football fans are fickle?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The Barnes haters have got a new scapegoat

Why is Dunk a scape goat? If Stockdale or Greer made at least one massive mistake a game they would be singled out! He has played loads of games is no longer a teenager thrown in. Unfortunately he will never be a top player because he has shown time and time again he can't keep his concentration. He reminds me of Titus Bramble!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why is Dunk a scape goat? If Stockdale or Greer made at least one massive mistake a game they would be singled out! He has played loads of games is no longer a teenager thrown in. Unfortunately he will never be a top player because he has shown time and time again he can't keep his concentration. He reminds me of Titus Bramble!

Ridiculous.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Last season he was arguably our best player. We're only half way through this season and he's already not good enough despite some decent performances of recent.

Who said Football fans are fickle?

Sorry, I didn't have him anywhere near our player of the season. He has always been full of mistakes. He managed to get a new 5 year contract by playing the club when Fulham showed some interest. It all about opinions you are welcome to yours but I disagree with you. Dunk never make a top player IMHO!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry, I didn't have him anywhere near our player of the season. He has always been full of mistakes. He managed to get a new 5 year contract by playing the club when Fulham showed some interest. It all about opinions you are welcome to yours but I disagree with you. Dunk never make a top player IMHO!

No one here thought Elphick or Cook would end up playing in the Prem. Dunk has only just turned 24, plenty of time for him to develop and mature into a very good centre back.

PS who was your player of last season?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton 7m7 minutes ago
Dangerous rumours circulating on twitter that Lewis Dunk called the family stand "****ing *****". Hope it's not true #bhafc

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But it's not scapegoating with Dunk. He can't keep concentration for a whole game. If Stockdale made a mistake like Dunk every game he would be slaughtered. Dunk has played enough games and is old enough to be held accountable.

Spot on. Cant even say inexperience as Dunk has played shit loads. If it was Goldson you would say fair enough.

Loved the ironic cheer from the east when he suceeded on the third attempt after the SECOND **** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here