Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quicksand

CherryChimp

Dec 15, 2014
Last season I seem to recall that for months on end, your rabble kept on telling us Cherries fans that we'd fall away from the top of the league and collapse.

Well me old muckers, I'd just like to say....

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Last season I seem to recall that for months on end, your rabble kept on telling us Cherries fans that we'd fall away from the top of the league and collapse.

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.

Piss off !!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.
:lolol:

We'll be alright when we get a few players back. You'll always be tinpot.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought this was going to be a Hemed thread

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.

Classy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.

Easy enough when you spend beyond your means and cheat your way through! Enjoy the fine when you come back down

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Fair comment although I'm not sure why your on our site specifically? I think most of the championship thought you'd fall from grace at some point last season.

Why don't you go and wind up some Poole fans or something....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

200.gif

Enjoy your nice stadium.

Prem or not, you will ALWAYS be in the shadow of the rest of the south coast, geek.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can't say as I've ever given Bournemouth any thought tbh. I went on holiday near there once but it was very dull. They'll be disappearing like Wigan soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here