Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picking Up from The Amex

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always driven to The Amex but on Friday I have to get droped off, which doesn't concern me, but where's the best place for Mrs OW to pick me up? I know turning into the Farm Shop area is no-no and it looks a little chaotic around the road to the ground, so any ideas chaps? Coldean? Lewes Station?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only time Mrs P has done that for me I walked back down to The Hikers after the game, and she picked me up there. Only a 5 or 10 minute walk from ground and nice and easy for a pick up point,

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
The little car park outside the university accross the A27 is good. You get there by going past the entrance to Stanmar park thereby missing out the busier part of the A27

sherbert

Oct 11, 2008
The little car park outside the university accross the A27 is good. You get there by going past the entrance to Stanmar park thereby missing out the busier part of the A27

Tell her to wait just before the Bridge that goes under the railway by the Bridge car park ... Easy to get to and just off A27

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What about public transport? You know, trains. Dropped off and picked up locally to your home. Lazy git.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here