Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any live feeds for tonight?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Try Sky.
Anyone on commentator watch at the Amex?
Presume the satellite truck to feed to SSN will be there so what more do they need. Plug & Play
Premier League Ready.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Try Sky.
Anyone on commentator watch at the Amex?
Presume the satellite truck to feed to SSN will be there so what more do they need. Plug & Play
Premier League Ready.

It's a no-brainer for Sky. They can't FORCE entry to Elland Road. They can however just turn up and Plug & Play at the Amex if they're sharp-ish. Unless they show repeats or a blank screen or some old shit from further down the Sky roster. If it goes ahead from the Amex, hope Barber makes them pay through the nose for the inconvenience.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a no-brainer for Sky. They can't FORCE entry to Elland Road. They can however just turn up and Plug & Play at the Amex if they're sharp-ish. Unless they show repeats or a blank screen or some old shit from further down the Sky roster. If it goes ahead from the Amex, hope Barber makes them pay through the nose for the inconvenience.

The crew at Elland Road won't be able to get anywhere near the Amex on time, so it's a matter of whether Sky...

A) Had a spare crew knocking about (including presenters, commentators and pundits), and
B) Have already mobilised them Amex-bound.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The crew at Elland Road won't be able to get anywhere near the Amex on time, so it's a matter of whether Sky...

A) Had a spare crew knocking about (including presenters, commentators and pundits), and

I'm sure if somebody high enough up the SKY food chain yells loud enough at his minions it could be made to happen. Would hate to be a minion on the receiving end of that unreasonable level of bullying in the workplace tho.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Thanks. But any genuine feeds assuming Leeds sort it out?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks. But any genuine feeds assuming Leeds sort it out?
I'll hazard a guess that's a late grasp at the prize for:-

'Biggest assumption made on NSC in 2015'.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As Sky show midweek goals as they happen, there must be a satellite link but for the last few years, no-one seems to be able to get hold of it. I'm fairly sure a few years ago that people could access these streams but I'm guessing encryption or some such came along. Didn't TB used to get our games streamed when he was in Oz?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Leeds have let in Sky, sadly.

Still does. But there's a big difference between standard and full live broadcast setups.

Yep - but I'm sure the one camera feeds were viewable for a while. Someone with a motorised dish could search around and watch news interviews and the like as people hired bandwdth. Maybe they are still available and no-one bothers to stream them. Or maybe they are encrypted.

Dec 29, 2011
As Sky show midweek goals as they happen, there must be a satellite link but for the last few years, no-one seems to be able to get hold of it. I'm fairly sure a few years ago that people could access these streams but I'm guessing encryption or some such came along. Didn't TB used to get our games streamed when he was in Oz?

That was the beginning of last season until Christmas.

Dec 29, 2011
If you are talking about the midweek goals shown seconds after they are scored - it still definitely happens when there is a full fixture list on a Tuesday night

I mean the streams. Last year for a while every amex game had a stream, apparently TBs own personal link to the game which someone accessed.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Off to St Mary's Gate, Arundel for me then.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Back in the 90's, whilst living in Spain, top league games were shown on a satellite at 7 degrees east. I made a killing putting up dishes for most bar owners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here