Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50 possible January transfers - BBC Sport

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
See they have linked Dunk to Newcastle. Cannot see it especially with the injuries to Greer and Uwe. Arguably Dunk is the most important name on the team sheet over the next 4-6 weeks.

Looking at the names mentioned in the article I would like to see us in for Sam Byram and maybe Bradshaw of Walsall is worth a punt (look how well Andre Gray has done)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Dunk to Newcastle probably has a lot to do with McLaren wanting him at Derby and then showing further interest last summer when he took over at St.James. Also fits into their plan of buying young English talent from Championship (Darlow and Lascelles). Would be super surprised if he did leave, would have to be large upfront fee and additional add-ons for the club to consider.

Also if March wasn't injured, it'd be a given that he'll also appear on that list somewhere.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Ashley Cole from Roma. The answer to our left back woes. He will undoubtedly be DESPERATE to come here and prove to the Brighton faithful that he was worth his place in the England team ahead of Wayne Bridge for all those years, probably.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ashley Cole from Roma. The answer to our left back woes. He will undoubtedly be DESPERATE to come here and prove to the Brighton faithful that he was worth his place in the England team ahead of Wayne Bridge for all those years, probably.
Well, we got Bridge, didn't we? Stranger things have happened, but I do wonder if Ashley's desire for regular football will outweigh his (or his agent's) unwillingness to take a massive pay-cut; which is a shame - he's undoubtedly earned enough to set him up for life, but I guess agents won't allow their clients to look at it that way..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, we got Bridge, didn't we? Stranger things have happened, but I do wonder if Ashley's desire for regular football will outweigh his (or his agent's) unwillingness to take a massive pay-cut; which is a shame - he's undoubtedly earned enough to set him up for life, but I guess agents won't allow their clients to look at it that way..

Agents have their % to cover. He is also sought by Villa and MLS who would both pay nearer his expectations of wages I would think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agents have their % to cover. He is also sought by Villa and MLS who would both pay nearer his expectations of wages I would think.
I'll bet his agent has made more than enough already to set himself up for life too! Agree about Villa and MLS likely to pay more.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Most January windows are hyped up to an unbearable climax of speculation......and ends with little happening,and that includes us ...!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Matt Derbyshire to Brighton must be in there somewhere?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here