Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last home game missed

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Due to not being copied in on the memo about moving today's match from yesterday I am going to miss it (boo-hoo). I've just looked back and the last home match I missed, including friendlies, is Derby 10/08/13 due to being on holiday. So who among you on NSC has been the longest since missing a home match. I'm expecting some pretty impressive records.

Enjoy tonight, I will be taking furtive glances at the computer at every opportunity,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Due to not being copied in on the memo about moving today's match from yesterday I am going to miss it (boo-hoo). I've just looked back and the last home match I missed, including friendlies, is Derby 10/08/13 due to being on holiday. So who among you on NSC has been the longest since missing a home match. I'm expecting some pretty impressive records.

Enjoy tonight, I will be taking furtive glances at the computer at every opportunity,

Blackpool first season at Amex ..I bet there's a fair number who go a lot lot longer than that

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
7 years, including friendlies at Withdean.

From the date of getting my first season ticket, through to when I missed a league game due to being on a Skiing holiday with my school

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United, 27 August 2011.
I lent my ST ticket out, listened to the game on the radio....vowed never again

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm missing tonight as we can't get a baby sitter and 'er indoors is working. Could have gone if it was played at 3pm yesterday. I'm a bad fan though as I missed two games earlier this season when we went to Barcelona.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
No I found out a couple of day's ago, but after my sister asked if tonight was a good time to visit from Kiev. When I found out the match had been moved I asked if she could change date she said no but would understand if I couldn't give up my football. Bless her.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Milton Keynes home a few weeks ago...played golf in the morning and couldn't be arsed to get over.

Bad fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here