Rip lemmy

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Heavy metal legend. RIP Lemmy.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
RIP Lemmy, a true original and one of the greatest characters who defined what rock music was all about. Built for speed and killed by death aged 70. I can treasure my memories of seeing Motörhead back in the 80's at Brixton, Worthing and Leicester and one final time at Hyde Park the other summer. As well as those times when Lemmy would guest with his old band Hawkwind, yeah the ones who dumped him at the Canadian border in 75 for speed, for an encore of Master of the Universe and Silver Machine. I'll remember him equally for those as for Ace of Spades and Overkill - what a song. Motörhead; sunrise on the wrong side of another day. Live in noise leave in peace.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
There won't be another one like that again, rest easy fella.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sad News. He said he wanted to live life to the full, and boy did he do so.

RIP Ace of Spades

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm gutted; it was only a few days ago I started the birthday thread.

A true legend and an outlaw. I feel blessed to have seen Motörhead a number of times over the years. I will raise a Jack Daniels and coke to you later. RIP.

Brighton Mackem

Mar 12, 2013
South of Sunderland
Toasted his birthday with a jaeger Bomb(er) at the Duke of Boots on xmas eve. Alas he's been Killed by Death but he was Born to Raise Hell and lived his life in Overkill. Won't be having no sleep till Hammersmith next month now and you left me Deaf Forever, Dr Rock I salute you.
Sad it was only a few days ago we said happy birthday, now the old rocker is gone. Rock on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
RIP :down:

Only diagnosed with cancer two days ago, apparently - very sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here