Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking news in the granny weatherwax household. Horrendous look at me thread!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After losing one of the greatest modern authors this year, I was given the last ever Discworld novel for Hogsfather time and started reading it yesterday.

I have been killed off!!!!

I am now and EX Witch and have popped my clogs. I was visited by DEATH and Susan and I am no more.

So. I need to change my user name. Either go back to pit bull( bit old and a tart for that really). Dave the gaffer( don't manage the REMF team anymore as have been usurped by our own CEO- barber out)...so I would like to change it to Publius Ovidius.

Bozza can you please do the honours.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Thank God. I thought you were going to say your summer cruise has been cancelled :ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought you forgot to tell us you used to do the phone-in with Harty.

Back in the day ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thank God. I thought you were going to say your summer cruise has been cancelled :ohmy:

No no no...Easter cruise still on. Fort Lauderdale....carribean...Fort Lauderdale.

Phew

Can you change my user name in your capacity as all round good egg and moderator?

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought you forgot to tell us you used to do the phone-in with Harty.

Back in the day ;)

Really, I am so old I have forgot that Tim. Spookily , I was called by someone at the BBC a few months ago wanting to know if I could cover some London games( I have no idea where the hell that came from) but I was offered a couple of Leyton orient games and one fulham game. I think they mistook me with someone who knew anything about football!!?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
After losing one of the greatest modern authors this year, I was given the last ever Discworld novel for Hogsfather time and started reading it yesterday.

I have been killed off!!!!

I am now and EX Witch and have popped my clogs. I was visited by DEATH and Susan and I am no more.

So. I need to change my user name. Either go back to pit bull( bit old and a tart for that really). Dave the gaffer( don't manage the REMF team anymore as have been usurped by our own CEO- barber out)...so I would like to change it to Publius Ovidius.

Bozza can you please do the honours.

Thanks for that you cretin I was planning on reading that book

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for that you cretin I was planning on reading that book

Oh gawd...it's only one tiny bit of it as it happens in the first chapter! Sorry. ����

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sadly a somewhat rubbish addition to the oevre the final Pratchett book. I'd ignore it and pretend you're alive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here