Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm 100% CONVINCED that he is a SPOOF ACCOUNT, but who is the EVIL GENIUS who has managed to keep the HILARITY going for 12 1/2 years and nearly 49,000 POSTS?

PLEASE EXPOSE YOURSELF!

I NEED TO KNOW!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I used to view BG as being a non-tech-approaching-senior-citizenship-slightly-eccentric-slightly-silly type.

However more recently as he has upped the odds I have thought that the wind-ups are increasingly deliberate. I suspect the 'celebrity' of Football Rumours went to his head.
All good clean fun though :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its Spartacus

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I used to view BG as being a non-tech-approaching-senior-citizenship-slightly-eccentric-slightly-silly type.

However more recently as he has upped the odds I have thought that the wind-ups are increasingly deliberate. I suspect the 'celebrity' of Football Rumours went to his head.
All good clean fun though :thumbsup:

I do like the addition of the transfermarkt website to hos repertoire

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
he is seeking attention constantly and you've just made his dreams come true having his own thread

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
There's a guy at the pub I frequent who watches a lot of football there. He thinks he's somewhat of a footballing connoisseur. Unfortunately he frequently spouts crap because he's too drunk to take in any of the games he's watching.

Just thought I'd share that story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here