Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains back to London on Tuesday

suedy

suedygull
Aug 8, 2010
burgess hill
It's weird that tomorrow's fixture is the only one without an explanation of the change

I think if both clubs agree the date can be changed.This gives the players more rest between games.I believe this was something that started during the Gus era.He wanted maximum rest for the players between the two games at Xmas.Also happened at Easter.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
I think if both clubs agree the date can be changed.This gives the players more rest between games.I believe this was something that started during the Gus era.He wanted maximum rest for the players between the two games at Xmas.Also happened at Easter.

So this game kicks off 24 hours later and Saturdays kicks off 24 hours earlier.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

It's extremely inconvenient for the fans though, I would love to be going to a match at 3pm today, tomorrow night is just a pain in the arse particularly as people start going back to work.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I looked up oxymoron in the dictionary and there was a picture of a Crawley Luxury coach. Those seats are like sitting on a slab of stone. Not good for my Farmer Giles today. :down:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I looked up oxymoron in the dictionary and there was a picture of a Crawley Luxury coach. Those seats are like sitting on a slab of stone. Not good for my Farmer Giles today. :down:

Yes, adding the word luxury straight after Crawley, is most definately a misnomer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here