Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains back to London on Tuesday

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ffs. Forgot about this train nonsene. Will have to drive. This would not haplen in Germany. We all know that is true

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I've already given my ticket away, I will never get from and back to Caterham on public transport. I have missed two home games this season and we won both of them........

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I've already given my ticket away, I will never get from and back to Caterham on public transport. I have missed two home games this season and we won both of them........

There's a snippet of positive news there somewhere

D

Deleted User X18H

Because the club love switching games from 3pm to evening games for any frivolous reason. Bollocks to those who have far to travel and the children who it's too late for.
It's to do with following - seaside > bank holiday > - 1989 > Bournemouth > LEEDS.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why don't they give us a proper explanation then ???

Fair point.....don't think this has been 'switched' though, it was always Tues at 7.45. For some reason league have split the program between various today/evening tomorrow kickoffs.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I'm very lucky that due to A holiday in Egypt bring brought forward because of the terrier attack we are staying in Gatwick 0n the Tuesday night so by-passing the travel problems. Will miss Wolves but hoping to catch it on Tv in a bar somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here