Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Leeds

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whilst I really can't stand that fat knacker Evans I do hope Leeds can turn Derby over on Tuesday. Unlikely I know but, well, it's christmastime.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
O'Grady off. Done bugger all, apart from display his usual excellent chest control, and less than predatory striking instincts.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Trying to keep awake for this non-event.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Trying to keep awake for this non-event.

This is Super Sunday, my friend, it's a Clash of the Giants, the Massives, the Champions of Europe against the Two Time Champions of Europe, etc etc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Before he ate all the mince pies

I suspect the Elland Road mince pies would be gone long before Byram & his team mates got anywhere near them.

Rotherham+United+v+Nottingham+Forest+Pre+Season+GqwcLkemcpNl.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He might be a lot of things but Steve Evans is a bloody good manager. The progress dirty Leeds have made since he's been there is tremendous. Every club he's been at he's churned out decent results.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He might be a lot of things but Steve Evans is a bloody good manager. The progress dirty Leeds have made since he's been there is tremendous. Every club he's been at he's churned out decent results.

Indeed. Never fails to surprise me that his approach seems to work in this day and age, but there you go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
O'Grady off. Done bugger all, apart from display his usual excellent chest control, and less than predatory striking instincts.
Blimey that sounds just like all the games I've seen 'Is Hemed any good?' play this season.

Maybe NSC is right and they are 2 peas in a pod. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here