Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 16.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
What is it with this game and conceding unrealistic goals to the a.i. even when you've been dominating?

What is it with this game and all the crosses being headed away?

What is it with this game and being like Albion last season in attack all the f****** time?!

What is it with this game and not being able to put more than two passes together frequently all while the a.i. makes any team you play against pass like bloody Barcelona!?!

:angry:.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Maybe..............just maybe like..................you're not very good at it.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
What is it with this game and conceding unrealistic goals to the a.i. even when you've been dominating?

What is it with this game and all the crosses being headed away?

What is it with this game and being like Albion last season in attack all the f****** time?!

What is it with this game and not being able to put more than two passes together frequently all while the a.i. makes any team you play against pass like bloody Barcelona!?!

:angry:.

PES 16 is vastly superior, go get a refund now, and change game.

You have not been charged for this information

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
You need to edit the parameters, passing, pace, shot power etc in the game settings. Took me about 3 weeks to get everything balanced a bit better and I now enjoy it much more, although my struggles with it pretty much killed off a lot of the initial fun of getting the game.

What are your settings??????? :moo:.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Could it be that they've paid so much to FIFA for the licence there was nothing left in the budget for game development.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I'd normally describe myself as a pretty calm person, but nothing, nothing makes me more angry than FIFA. I've decided to take a break for a couple of months (if I possibly can) as it is simply too stress inducing. The scripting is just ridiculous at points.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'd normally describe myself as a pretty calm person, but nothing, nothing makes me more angry than FIFA. I've decided to take a break for a couple of months (if I possibly can) as it is simply too stress inducing. The scripting is just ridiculous at points.

This is me as well, I had to sell FIFA 15 as it did this to me to the point where I would detailedly describe what I wanted to do to the people who made the game... :rolleyes: but was also extremely addictive.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
The game engine itself is phenomenal - but you're absolutely right about the scripting completely takes the fun out of it. So many times defenders randomly get nerfed down to almost guarantee a goal, or the strikers on one team get everything on target, and the opposite can't hit a barn door.

I understand why EA have scripting - it's to level the playing field and allow weaker players, or specifically kids or casual gamers, to have a chance against stronger players - however this is not what true FIFA fans want, but of course it appeases the masses, so can't see this changing any time soon.

A solution would be for EA to admit that this nerfing/adjustment of player statistics exists - and allow a game mode which removes it completely from the game.

This would be good. At times it just seems like they're trying their absolute best not to allow you to score. The other day for example, I was playing a game and completely dominating - I must've hit the post/crossbar at least 5 times, yet my opponent was winning 1-0 which came from their only shot of the whole game. 90th minute I get a chance, pass it across goal to my striker with an open goal from about 5 yards out. Of course at this point, my striker decides this is the time to pull his hamstring, before hobbling away from the ball and the gaping open net. They could at least be subtle about it.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I have just got FIFA for Christmas and I am enjoying career mode at the moment but I have had frustrating games when I find it impossible to score even though I am all over the other team. I like the new training mode for development of your players. I have yet to play multiplayer with a friend or online.
I'm enjoying it at the moment. I'm pleased they brought back tournament mode.
One thing which is very weird, Zamora does not look like the real bobby z.
If anyone has xboxone or 360 yup can add me for a game if you want
(you can now play across platforms)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can someone who knows their FIFA confirm the following re the latest Albion update:

1) Manu seems much slower - used to love running with him - have his pace stats gone down?

2) What other changes to players have happened? I make it Manu / Hemed / Hune(?) down (Hemed significantly) and Kayal, LuaLua & possibly Dunk all up 1? March has gone up too, possibly Bruno...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here