Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A Brentford view on things.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Poor finishing let them down as they deserved the win and we never looked like scoring for the 2nd game running.
I took a picture of the awayend at the end...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 2,085

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
My Brentford supporting mate said we were 'anti-football', felt they dominated but could tell they were going to have one of those days. Also added that our 'Isis right back' was shit and that Calde was our best player? Doesn't seem as though our fans saw it the same from the player ratings thread.

Last edited:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My Brentford supporting mate said we were 'anti-football', felt they dominated but could tell they were going to have one of those days. Also added that our 'Isis right back' was shit.

Did you respond saying its hard to play football against a team who seem to want to lay on the pitch than play on it?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My Brentford supporting mate said we were 'anti-football', felt they dominated but could tell they were going to have one of those days. Also added that our 'Isis right back' was shit and that Calde was our best player? Doesn't seem as though our fans saw it the same from the player ratings thread.
Your mate sounds like a right ****.

:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Does the Brentford crud have a st stutter, and was meant to say our right back is is shit:)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

'Anti football' and 'Isis right back'. Your mate sounds like a bellend.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Get a new mate

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
It's funny how teams that can't work out how to score against us are the most critical :lol:

I won't be mean about Brentford in return, even though they also scored nil. I thought they were a fun side to watch, apart from the theatrics and imaginary card-waving from a couple of their players, which was poor. Neat passing, a bit of pace: imagine how good they'd be if they had a defence like Middlesbrough's.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The Guardian report said the game was a credit to football on the part of both sides, for what it's worth. Doesn't sound anti-football to me.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The first picture in the first article isn't a Brighton player.

Slight cock-up there.

E mail sent, regarding above cock up, will let you know of response :)

Got a response from Tom Moore the reporter:

'The simple reason was at the time, we didn't have any pictures available from yesterday's game to use at the time so I used one from Brentford's recent game with Huddersfield. Our photographer uploaded some last night so I've now been able to change it to one from yesterday's game.'

???

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I thought Bruno was brilliant, actually.

I was going to give him our MOM but then I was promptly reminded of David Stockdale.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here