Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chesterfield appoint Danny Wilson.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I didn't understand the sacking of Dean Saunders. They were nowhere near the relegation zone and a penalty shoot-out away from the 3rd round of the FA Cup. He also nearly kept Crawley up last season on the final day after John Gregory had signed some woeful players.

They're one of those club's I've never particularly liked. Probably the dodgy dealing in 2000/01.

They're one of those club's I've never particularly liked. Probably the dodgy dealing in 2000/01.
They are indeed the shite of Derbyshire.

Ah yes, the Cheaterfield sage .....
Sage? They certainly deserved a stuffing!
I'm still seething at the Radio Sheffield commentator at the end-of-season match at Withdean against them when he complained about us 'there they are, running around with our trophy'! Err, IIRC, the points difference was one greater than the number they had deducted.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I didn't understand the sacking of Dean Saunders. They were nowhere near the relegation zone and a penalty shoot-out away from the 3rd round of the FA Cup. He also nearly kept Crawley up last season on the final day after John Gregory had signed some woeful players.

This is dull but one win in six under the guidance of a serial relegator and if they hadn't drawn today they'd be in the death zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here