Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you frequent opposing boards?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have recently, I find the Boro lot thoroughly decent, do you go elsewhere? Obviously there will be the Palace one.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Don't frequent any but do look at those of teams.we're due to play just to see how they're viewing upcoming fixtures

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have recently, I find the Boro lot thoroughly decent, do you go elsewhere? Obviously there will be the Palace one.

Well the Middlesboro fans can afford to be decent, they are on top of the table looking down on everyone else, and to be honest I can't see their position changing very much before the end of the season.

But to answer your question no I don't. I prefer to concentrate on what our own team does, and what our own fans say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, my experience is that they are pretty well all very inferior to NSC :shrug:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Is this the same Boro board that people were shitting and pissing their knickers about, saying they were disrespectful to us, or another one...?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nah, my experience is that they are pretty well all very inferior to NSC :shrug:

Almost all of them are a waste of time (only seen a few).

Sunderland one (Pure Football) is OK though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I remember living in London and travelling down with three Boro lads I bumped into at Vic. They were pretty crap in those days and we were hitting the play offs with Gus. They were pretty decent blokes then too. It ain't about being top. Some clubs just seem to be nicer than others. And it only takes a few minutes out of your life to visit other forums. So the 'more concentrated on mine', doesn't really work for me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My mate Jimmy, a bigger Brighton supporter you will never find, spends more time on Palace than here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here