Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Griffin Park
Date: Saturday 26 December 2015
Kick-off: 13:00 GMT
Referee: Darren Deadman
Assistants: Gavin Muge, Nicholas Cooper
Fourth official: Nick Kinseley

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Brentford have no fresh injuries to report for Boxing Day and midfielder Lewis Macleod (hamstring) is close to a first-team return.
    [*=left]Striker Scott Hogan (knee) has been pencilled in for a February return.
    [*=left]Defender Uwe Hunemeier is the latest admission into Brighton's busy treatment room (groin).
    [*=left]Defender Connor Goldson made his debut in the 3-0 home defeat by Middlesbrough after replacing Hunemeier and he is likely to fill the void once more.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Brentford have found the back of the net in each of their last 18 Boxing Day matches (W8 D2 L8).
    [*=left]Brighton have failed to win any of their last seven Boxing Day fixtures (D2 L5), after winning all of the previous four.
    [*=left]The Bees have won their last two matches against Brighton, having lost the three previous ones.
    [*=left] Brentford have won each of their last three home matches in the Championship. They last won four in a row last December.
    [*=left] Brighton have not lost back-to-back league games since April (defeats by Wigan and Watford).

The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Brentford

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Shouldn't someone else have started the match day thread today in view of last weeks result??

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Heading up on the coach! Think there might be a stream

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Albion 3 Brentford 1. sent to you from my new fire

the luddite that I am has caught up with the modern world..sent to you from my old desk top

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm hoping for no injuries today as well as a positive result. In some areas, we're down to the bare bones; an injury to Bruno would mean that our starting full backs would probably be Chicksen & Calde for the next game - that's 4th choice left back & 3rd choice right back.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's hope the strikers are on fire today to take the pressure off the injury-ravaged side.

3 points would be a great present.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm optimistik optimast, optimast, opta, option, I'm confident of a point and maybe three. CH didn't get to where he is without the occasional team talk after a defeat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
SCR for me as bad fan

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Several clubs in and around the play-offs playing each other today, so a win for us, with a few draws elsewhere would be a good day for us.

Up the Albion!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expecting nothing but at least I'm not going so there is hope. Been four times and we've been thumped everytime :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here