Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Android wear footie scores app?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Any recommendations to install on the shiny new moto 360 I received for Christmas? Ideally would love to glance at opportune moments whilst watching the match at the Amex. I'd like a notification ticker of some sort I suppose.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Er, BBC sport if you have not got it preloaded?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Er, BBC sport if you have not got it preloaded?
Okay, thanks. It wasn't recommended in the play store and I didn't think of that. I'll give it a try.

Edit: Just tried it, doesn't seem to include android wear/ability to just choose scores etc.

Last edited:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
SkySports apps are really good, both the 'general news' one and the 'score centre'. Although they have declined due to the adverting they have included on there now though.

Also have a look for a football fixtures one, I forget the name now, but I download it every season (but I have to pay) and it syncs all the fixtures to my calendar for the season, and some how knows to change when fixtures get moved.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks one and all. A few to try there, I've found sofa scores, seems okay but obviously that's without real world use.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you can't bear Sky Score Centre, and the stadium app doesn't do it for you, then FotMob and you'll not look back.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This, but with just one O = futmob

Fotmob. All the others are shit in comparison

If you can't bear Sky Score Centre, and the stadium app doesn't do it for you, then FotMob and you'll not look back.

Another vote here, superb app

Fotmob is the one
Is there any advantage to buying the premium version? The one with ads (which doesn't bother me as they don't appear on the watch) worked flawlessly today. I'm impressed!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Any recommendations to install on the shiny new moto 360 I received for Christmas? Ideally would love to glance at opportune moments whilst watching the match at the Amex. I'd like a notification ticker of some sort I suppose.

I can now write Android wear Apps, so if you want to commission one, I'm game. I have nothing to test it on at the mo, though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here