Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is everyone drinking this Christmas eve?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Robinson's lemon squash.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have a selection of Cornish and Devon ales for Christmas, but I was in M&S earlier and saw some Sussex Golden Ale brewed by Hepworths of Horsham I have drank it before and it is really nice so I will have some of that later as well.
The wine will wait until tomorrow (I have treated myself to a bottle of Puligny Montrachet this year, expensive and pretentious but absolutely stunning wine)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Waiting for my good lady to get back and have been very good so far, only a pint of Brighton thirty three in the local and a pint of my Kent pale from the 18pinter for tomorrow when I got home. Just to check it was OK of course.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Being a non-drinker (yeah I know, yawn..) the Mrs surprised me by shipping in 24 bottles of non-alcoholic Jupiler from Belgium just in time for Xmas. If you've ever tried Becks Blue or Bitzburger Drive, you'll understand the need for a decent non alcoholic beer!!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Cup of tea unfortunately, working a night shift, no doubt picking up the pieces of those who over do it. Will make up for it tomorrow.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
cannabisbeer.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here