Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

working for the club

Jan 30, 2008
Had a chat today with an ex employee said that things aren't all rosy behind the scenes with staff ,not going in to great detail but like any job you got good and bad , no Christmas bonus ???
regards
DR

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No Christmas bonus, not such a bad thing, maybe they concentrate on an end of season bonus instead.
The picture you paint is very different from the one I hear from people working for the club

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had a chat today with an ex employee said that things aren't all rosy behind the scenes with staff ,not going in to great detail but like any job you got good and bad , no Christmas bonus ???
regards
DR
Excellent. More negative stuff, well done. Why is the employee 'ex' and could this have a bearing on his/her opinion?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
regards
DR
I think we would need far more than this to make some sort of judgement. You get good and bad in any walk of life, so no real surprises there. Should they have got an xmas bonus, and if so, why? Was it in their contract or just that the staff, or some of them , thought that that they should get one. And of course, we do not why he/she is ex.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
regards
DR

Most ex employees tend to be negative about previous employers. Are you really surprised?

Clearly the club is in turmoil and falling apart as your contact said.

Still we are 3rd and had gone 21 league games undefeated this season.

I would like to leave an offensive emoticon but as it's the season of goodwill.................
So happy Christmas and follow the Pogues :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's funny how the timing works as to when these embittered EX employees pop up.
Just like how all the EX fans appeared, on here, last season demanding protests and change.

Yet the silence was deafening for the first 21 games this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
regards
DR

As a matter of interest can you point me to the last positive post you made about anything Albion related?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here