Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk red card

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
image.jpg
Really got this guys knickers in a twist. It was bad but I have seen far worse. Writing into a national paper to complain seems a bit extreme.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
if he plays like that - he wont..

it was only a yellow - maybe hes a brighton fan trying to double bluff..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Those Palace fans are really concerned that we might get into the Premier league in the not to distant future. How desperate is Kenneth to stop us?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just checked his facebook page, and yes, Palace is listed as a team he likes ( also Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd, and Liverpool so this particular Ultra is a little bit plastic... ).

Obsessed enough to write to the Sun *snigger*

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Jamies' grandad?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I see from his letter in 'Railnews' that our Ken was a signaler back in the day. Perhaps he could also comment on why the f##k it took all night for the trains to sort themselves out on the night of the QPR game.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Fancy putting his address & mobile number. Do the Argus always do that? Anyone called him yet to wish him Merry Christmas?

No, they only publish the information that the commenter posts, and in this case the commenter decided to share the details with the world. Just be wary on that address though, he has type (7 which I suspect could be 97 and not number 7 (just in case anyone ordered him a taxi to Selhurst). He is also one of these people that fills their Facebook page with spam in the hope that he will win something in a competition that probably does not exist. Must be a barrel of laughs at a party. Maybe a relative of HB&B?

Got the feeling this could go gold

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here