Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grange Hill last night

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone else what the retro kids TV night on BBC 4 last night? Missed Play School but watched Newsround from 1973, Blue Peter from 1974 and Grange Hill from the mid 80's. I had forgotten all about Laura Regan! :love: It was always her or Georgina Hayes for me.

So, people of a certain age, who was your Grange Hill crush?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Did some pruning work for the headmistress once ..not on camera though :moo:
She is surprisingly young - currently only 69 which would have meant she was in her 30s when playing Mrs McCluskey.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Did not see that it was on. Hopefully some catch up arrangement is available. I feel sorry for kids today and the stuff they have to put up with on T V.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Aye I had a bit of a fancy for Georgina. I recall, quite movingly, that she got together with Ziggy in that generation's last episode, their hands a-clasp and loving as they strode from the grounds.
Was it her also that Trevor Cleaver was besotted with and had to drink a quarter-bottle of vodka to find solace with whilst away on that epic barge trip? I think the trustworthy Vince Savage found his forlorn and dribbling form at the base of a small crooked bridge.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah the first year of Grange Hill (1978?) the girlies weren't really eye candy. So I reckon Claire (Paula Ann Bland) was my favourite hotty from the early days.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Zammo's young lady was pleasant as I recall.

Don't say no, NO.

B9W8iCtIgAIDkDL.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here