Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Trains will be fecked if you have any luck getting a ticket, 2.5 hours from Brighton to Victoria

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Anyone know if more tickets are going to be available or the chances of getting in the home end or POTG?

I hear the trains are buggered too?

I emailed the club after I managed to secure a lift but not a match ticket. I asked if there were any more tickets likely to become available, and the answer was no.

There is no suggestion that POTG will be available, so if anyone has a spare ticket or changes their mind about going, I will take it off your hands

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm astonished that people seriously think that Brentford would be pay on the gate lol
1800 awayend and a 11k capacity on the biggest footballing day of the year and a local game...seriouslyyyyyyyyy:glare:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are there any pubs nearby?
uploadfromtaptalk1450731067626.jpg

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
2 or 3 WHOLE hours travel for an away game? What an absolute outrage! Don't worry, you've still got Charlton away.

There will still be a sell out crowd, I'll save my money for likes of Blackburn, Hull, Cardiff and Preston where we need all the support we can get.

Anybody with a clue about parking up there?

There is a lot of street parking near the ground. Usually its in a parking zone, however it seems as its a public holiday its all fair game.

http://www.hounslow.gov.uk/index/transport_and_streets/parking/street_parking.htm#holidays
"Public and bank holiday parking restrictions

◾The on-street, off street 'pay and display' charges and controlled parking zones (excluding the Twickenham Event Day CPZ) do not apply on public and bank holidays"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here