Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost supporters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1450725105810.jpg

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Has anyone seen 2,000 people wearing Whitehawk FC scarves gone missing since last week :whistle:

What's your point?

All non league teams will draw big support from the local "big clubs" in big games like that. I'm not a Whitehawk fan but if I had not been working I would have certainly gone along to support a local club.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's your point?

All non league teams will draw big support from the local "big clubs" in big games like that. I'm not a Whitehawk fan but if I had not been working I would have certainly gone along to support a local club.

Wasn't working and had no intention of going I support one football team and not willing to loan that support out even for a 'big' cup game.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Has anyone seen 2,000 people wearing Whitehawk FC scarves gone missing since last week :whistle:

image.jpg

Maybe they have gone to look for those Langley Sports fans, oops I mean Eastbourne Borough fans that turned up at Lewes FC when both teams were doing well.

I expect there were more than one or two Brighton fans also at that match.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What's your point?

All non league teams will draw big support from the local "big clubs" in big games like that. I'm not a Whitehawk fan but if I had not been working I would have certainly gone along to support a local club.[/QUOTE
Bitter Eastbourne Boro fan, likes having a pop at Whitehawk.

Him not you obviously.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just looking at the match report of Saturday's defeat.

Jake Robinson came on as sub on 55mins and was sent off for two bookings on 82 mins!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here