Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Brentfords most famous supporter

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
53f8aa8f22f45.jpg

No disrespect Cameron, you may have once been one of Hollywoods favourite actresses but you are going to find out there's something about Murphy :lolol: as your boys take one helluva boxing day beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys will be smarting from our first defeat of the season but the promotion dream is still very much on and alive and trhe players will be hell bent on returning to winning ways at your midtable Championship dross and put the blip from last weekend behind us.

Come on, those of you luck enough to have tickets for this sell out away audience, lets raise the roof for the Seagulls and show them the support they deserve and put us back on course for the promised land on EPL football.

:ascarf:

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
53f8aa8f22f45.jpg

No disrespect Cameron, you may have once been one of Hollywoods favourite actresses but you are going to find out there's something about Murphy :lolol: as your boys take one helluva boxing day beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys will be smarting from our first defeat of the season but the promotion dream is still very much on and alive and trhe players will be hell bent on returning to winning ways at your midtable Championship dross and put the blip from last weekend behind us.

Come on, those of you luck enough to have tickets for this sell out away audience, lets raise the roof for the Seagulls and show them the support they deserve and put us back on course for the promised land on EPL football.

I'd support those all day long ....

albionite

May 20, 2009
53f8aa8f22f45.jpg

That's better, I blame you losing to Middlesbrough putting a bloke up

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That's better, I blame you losing to Middlesbrough putting a bloke up
It won't happen again my friend. I heard it unsettled the players too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here