Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scouting for Chris: Number 1 - Alan Judge

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On fire this season for Brentford with 10 goals already.

Winger/midfielder would massively strengthen our attacking options for the 2nd half of the season.

I hope we are looking closely at him.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Unless we offered silly money, why would Brentford sell him to us in the middle of the season. Good player but can't see it happening. EPL clubs would be interested no doubt.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Number 2: Neymar.

Highly rated Barcelona forward. Already a Brazil international and at 23 has got his best years ahead of him.

I hope the scouting team is taking note, as he should be on any team's radar.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brentford wouldn't sell him to us. And if they did then it would come at a gross over evaluation.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Highly rated Barcelona forward. Already a Brazil international and at 23 has got his best years ahead of him.

Clubs with ambition don't release their star players during the January window.

D

Deleted member 2719

Na, he is WEAK with his BACK towards goal.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015

Neymar would get rekt in the championship. :angel::cry:

:lolol::laugh::lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'm not sure Chris will need this little 'tip' because loads of clubs have been watching Judge for some time. His contract ends in the summer and Swansea, Leicester and Bournemouth have all been tracking him since September!

Furthermore, Brentford finances are sound and let's not forget, they are only two points off the play-offs. During my recent round-up of our promotion rivals, I tipped them as 'dark horses'. It wasn't a popular choice (to say the least!) but I stand by it. They've got some very sound players, Judge included, and they could easily slip under the radar.

As it stands, I'd say our chances of promotion are only marginally better than theirs. So no, I really can't see them selling one of their prize assets to us....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you mean josh mceachran he's such a good signing for them he's not even been starting. Not set the world alight wherever he's been on loan either
Been out injured since pre season injury just back and played the last 2 games which they won. Sorry for original spelling of his name.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I've heard he's a show poney and is being carried by his less feted team mate Leo Messy. He's the diamond in the rough that we should be looking at. Maybe a part exchange with JFC or Ince?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Be interesting to see how McEachran's career at Brentford develops. At 22 he has spent much of his career out on loan whilst at Chelsea, and this season has been wrecked by injury.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm not sure Chris will need this little 'tip' because loads of clubs have been watching Judge for some time. His contract ends in the summer and Swansea, Leicester and Bournemouth have all been tracking him since September!

Furthermore, Brentford finances are sound and let's not forget, they are only two points off the play-offs. During my recent round-up of our promotion rivals, I tipped them as 'dark horses'. It wasn't a popular choice (to say the least!) but I stand by it. They've got some very sound players, Judge included, and they could easily slip under the radar.

As it stands, I'd say our chances of promotion are only marginally better than theirs. So no, I really can't see them selling one of their prize assets to us....

Like everything, it's all about money at the end of the day. How much is Tony Bloom prepared to pay? Every player has his price.

But I agree, it's unlikely in the extreme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here