Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step Ladder (Sepp Blatter)

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Ring the bells! Sound the trumpets! It's time for a party!

He's gone, for a decent length of time!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
When you explain your jokes they're not funny.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does this now mean legal proceedings against these crooks? Seems that FIFA have opened the way for such action.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They effectively finished each others careers then, and all for a (relatively) minor sum of £1.3m. Not unlike Al Capone going down for tax evasion.

Lovely stuff.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder who Sepp's choice to run FIFA is now? As his pet Platini is banned too, I think Issa Hayatou will get the job of running the organised crime syndicate. A new wave of scum need to become multi millionaires by selling the 2026 World Cup and I think FIFA has done enough to survive by taking out it's own godfather.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sepp Blatter and Michael Platini banned from football for eight years.

That's handy, I've heard there's a job going at Chelsea

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He is a man in total denial.
He still considers himself to be president of FIFA. It is definitely time to consign FIFA to history and start all over again.

The 'favourites' to replace him don't fill me with confidence.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As hilarious as that press conference was (with implied comparisons to Mandela), this actually needs to stop now. Hopefully the FBI will pick him up soon - my preference would be on Christmas Day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As hilarious as that press conference was (with implied comparisons to Mandela), this actually needs to stop now. Hopefully the FBI will pick him up soon - my preference would be on Christmas Day.

Won't happen, he'll find an illness, he's already set himself up for his 'relapse' by doing the hospital thing last month. I'm only reading the BBC ticker here at work, but to see him squirm is fantastic!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
a320cbda-78de-4029-a9d0-10c80caecfa5.jpg

Turned up looking a mess, trying to illicit sympathy. Blaming everyone and everything, the bloke is in complete denial to the point where I'm starting to think he's not quite all there.

You could not imagine a less dignified exit for the old scrote.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
a320cbda-78de-4029-a9d0-10c80caecfa5.jpg

Turned up looking a mess, trying to illicit sympathy. Blaming everyone and everything, the bloke is in complete denial to the point where I'm starting to think he's not quite all there.

You could not imagine a less dignified exit for the old scrote.

He knows exactly what he is doing, although telling the world that Platini 'is a totally honest man' does help your argument.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here