Apr 19, 2014
Won't be an easy fixture

We need to bay like angry hyenas

**** them and all subsequent visitors, we need to be nastier, angrier

Going over the trenches

C.mon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haven't Ips won their last 5 away games? This will be a bloody hard one. As will Brentford. Especially with the current injury situation..!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Key is to start fast and to get the 1st goal with limited attacking options from the bench due to injuries dont want to be chasing games

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Definitely need to be 'baying like Hyenas', from what I was told our support was poor last Saturday. When is the Ipswich game btw...? ;)

el punal

Won't be an easy fixture

**** them and all subsequent visitors, we need to be nastier, angrier

Going over the trenches

C.mon

Re. your post :

1. True.

2. Do hyenas bay?

3. I don't think at my age I'm capable of this.

4. Arrest and football banning order for this one.

5. Yes, I will be going to this match.

Otherwise, all good. :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I still feel totally depressed by losing to Middlesbrough. It doesn't go away.

All I can see now is a downward spiral, starting with the traditional 4-0 defeat at Brentford.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It was always going to be the case of how we bounce back from our first defeat will set the tone for the rest of the season. Do we fade away or do we string together another decent run?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Disagree. We need to be sensible, calm and measured. We have a team capable of beating them, as long as we don't get embroiled in trench warfare. Approaching with a gung-ho attitude would play into their hands.

Let's play to win, but win it our way.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I still feel totally depressed by losing to Middlesbrough. It doesn't go away.

All I can see now is a downward spiral, starting with the traditional 4-0 defeat at Brentford.

On Saturday they pressed hard and fast early, scored after 5 and 21 minutes. Sound familiar?

The good news is they concede for fun too; worst defence in top half by some way. Could be interesting.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Disagree. We need to be sensible, calm and measured. We have a team capable of beating them, as long as we don't get embroiled in trench warfare. Approaching with a gung-ho attitude would play into their hands.

That is the way. In this division you need to be tight at the back and strike on the counter. I want to see us tight at the back or else we are going nowhere this season.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
image.jpeg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Boro played to win-we played to not lose. Do the same against Ipswich and we'll get a similar result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here