Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray ' i may be dull like a week end in Worthing'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why does he speak in a monotone? Is he a f*cking Dalek?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I didn't think people from Dunblane in Scotland would have much knowledge of a town on the south coast near Brighton.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks Andy, my home town is Worthing and I think its a great place. ps I know it was a joke:annoyed:

Saying Worthing was dull is completely NOT what he said.

He was quoting someone who had said he was duller than a weekend in Worthing and said that that was a gross disservice to Worthing.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013

He was quoting someone who had said he was duller than a weekend in Worthing and said that that was a gross disservice to Worthing.
The British public on TV will be thinking of Worthing as the place Murray described though now, which I think is unfair.

If Murray mentioned a similar joke about Brighton with gay people involved, would NSC just looked at that as a harmless joke?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Spot on.
I am not a big fan of Murray but i thought he handled this comment very well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What personality? He's so miserable it took him 10 mins to break into his first ever smile!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
The British public on TV will be thinking of Worthing as the place Murray described though now, which I think is unfair.

If Murray mentioned a similar joke about Brighton with gay people involved, would NSC just looked at that as a harmless joke?
Oh good grief-I have a terrible feeling you are actually serious.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Murray has matured into a class act. Even when he won the solo award his mind was still thinking Davis Cup team.

I voted Ennis but I cannot begrudge Murray a second SPOTY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here