Amex features on lad bible

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450643640.418793.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
The bloke in front appears to have finished his 'Pringles'. Classy.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Christ, is this what its come to

Would appear that all us trouble making, scumbag, lout football fans, who cannot be allowed to watch our game with a pint in our hand are resorting to things like this!!!
Annoys the fvck out of me there was probably some egg chasing watcher sitting in my seat when the World Cup game was at the Amex with a fvcking pint in his/her hand.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Probably not his best idea posting it on social media, the club will easily be able to work out who it was and they won't be happy he found a way around the rules however ingenious Sour Cream & Chive lager is.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Would appear that all us trouble making, scumbag, lout football fans, who cannot be allowed to watch our game with a pint in our hand are resorting to things like this!!!
Annoys the fvck out of me there was probably some egg chasing watcher sitting in my seat when the World Cup game was at the Amex with a fvcking pint in his/her hand.
So tell me, what is it that makes you go to the trouble of typing out "egg chasing watcher" rather than just "rugby fan" ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Someone has a bit of an alcohol dependency issue, by the look of it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Exactly. Assuming it is one of the small pots of pringles sold at the ground, he's got probably less than half a pint of beer, tasting of cheese, to last a whole 45 minutes.

Sounds like a craft beer...'mmmm....intensely hoppy with a metallic/sour cream aftertaste...subtle hint of onion too, all delivered in a unique tube...only downside is the bits in your beard afterwards'.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Probably not his best idea posting it on social media, the club will easily be able to work out who it was and they won't be happy he found a way around the rules however ingenious Sour Cream & Chive lager is.

He's probably more interested in people replying with comments like #TrueLad and #Legend than actually getting away having a shant whilst watching the game. A proper pisshead would have kept this secret.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here