Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swearing at other fans

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Absolute shambles in the middle on the north in front of the screen on Saturday. That bloke "The Judge" decided to appear and start abusing fellow fans for not joining in.

Is it really necessary, especially in front of a number of kids?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Judge? Good grief . . . .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Judge.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Absolute shambles in the middle on the north in front of the screen on Saturday. That bloke "The Judge" decided to appear and start abusing fellow fans for not joining in.

No, no it isn't. Unfortunately bad language seems more and more prevalent at football matches, and in society in general for that matter. I don't like it personally, although the odd cuss escapes my lips when I get angry or frustrated, (happened quite a lot yesterday)!

The one word I really can't abide in any circumstgances, is the four letter one beginning with a c.

And as you say, if there are children around, all swearing is a no no.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Swearing, abuse and humour forged on racial stereotypes belong in the last century [MENTION=29553]Rohan Ince's Python[/MENTION].

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Swearing....belong in the last century @Rohan Ince's Python.

Never read any Shakespeare or Chaucer then...because swearing belongs in every century, it's part and parcel of everyday language. And furthermore anyone who says that swearing shows a lack of education is also wrong. Some of the brightest people I've known can swear for England.

I will admit there's a time and a place for swearing and at a football match is DEFINITELY one of those places. Christ on a bike, people moaning about swearing at a football match...God save me from what this world is becoming.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy ******
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray kids stay in the East

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If a parent was worried about their child hearing swearwords then they probably wouldn't take them to football and sit them in the stand designated for people who want to drink, sing and be loud.

:shrug:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Assuming it's the guy who stands in front of the screen in the North every so often, he's an absolute cock.

Calling people c*nts for not singing, and all the other sh*t he comes out with. Annoying to the point that a couple in front of me moved seats for the second half.

Also believe he is the same guy who started on a fellow Albion fan for displaying a Hyypia flag last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here