Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking Charge Notice - F1RST Parking

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I've had these in the past, ignored them and they eventually stop sending silly letters. My son has just managed to get one at Royal Holloway Uni from a company called 'F1RST Parking' and I can't find anything on them.

I'm assuming they are just another lot of scammers, unless someone knows different ?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Slightly off topic on the same subject of tickets, I appealed a ticket by Brighton council re temporary suspension of bays and got a note saying we are considering your appeal blah blah and will advise according, but that was way over 6 months ago, is there a time limit to when they give a verdict?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Slightly off topic on the same subject of tickets, I appealed a ticket by Brighton council re temporary suspension of bays and got a note saying we are considering your appeal blah blah and will advise according, but that was way over 6 months ago, is there a time limit to when they give a verdict?

I had the same with a speeding ticket. They sort of gave up after a while of me studiously ignoring every request for information. That was over a year ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here