Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing fixed?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I don't watch it. The missus does though. She thought Kelly would win it. After watching it tonight for the first time I thought that Jay did bloody well and is a worthy winner on tonight's showing.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The Jive, that's how - still the best dance of the series. He was probably the weakest of the 3 tonight mind.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Because the final is not a dancing contest but a popularty one. If the voters like you, you could probably stand still and still win. Though Jay was the weaker of the final 3 on tonights dances

Jul 7, 2003
Bloke from boy band has lots of girlie fans who would vote for him even if he danced like Solly March could today.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Well, in that case what the f***k point is there in turning up tonight then, since it
has already been decided. In fact, what the f**k point is there in doing any dancing.

Just line the 15 f*******s up and choose the most popular.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think judging on the series as a whole Jay is a worthy winner. It is ridiculous to say the show is fixed. Exactly the same thing happened a few years ago with Denise van Outen when she produced a wonderful three dances in the final but didn't have enough in the bank going into it.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think judging on the series as a whole Jay is a worthy winner. It is ridiculous to say the show is fixed. Exactly the same thing happened a few years ago with Denise van Outen when she produced a wonderful three dances in the final but didn't have enough in the bank going into it.

Well I re-iterate my point. What the fuc* point is there in turning up tonight then?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The two women split the votes for people who don't just vote for the man. I am obviously not a pro dancer but surely it is harder for male celebs as they have to lead. That chap was a darn good dancer, as were the women, so to say you could just line up 15 people and have popularity contest is bizarre IMHO

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The two women split the votes for people who don't just vote for the man. I am obviously not a pro dancer but surely it is harder for male celebs as they have to lead. That chap was a darn good dancer, as were the women, so to say you could just line up 15 people and have popularity contest is bizarre IMHO

I agree he was a good dancer , but tonight Kellie Bright got 40, 40 and 39. I mean, what more has she got to f*******g do?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well I re-iterate my point. What the fuc* point is there in turning up tonight then?

Because most people have already decided who they like the best. Sometimes the final changes that, sometimes it doesn't.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Because most people have already decided who they like the best. Sometimes the final changes that, sometimes it doesn't.

So - let's dispense with the final, because to all intents and purposes it's a done deal.

Well, whatever. I see no point in watching this load of f***** bollox any more.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree he was a good dancer , but tonight Kellie Bright got 40, 40 and 39. I mean, what more has she got to f*******g do?

The judges scores are just a guideline tonight. Jay has consistently been a good dancer all through the series. He has improved his characterisation, & in confidence.
I don't think the public liked Kelly because she thought she had already won it. I think her arrogance lost it for her. As has been pointed out, male celebrities find it harder as they have to lead. Someone complained to me that Aliona did all the work, but that is the role of the female dancer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Er, does it actually matter who won? There are thousands dying in Syria and we worry about a poxy dance comp.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Yes - but what about the person who comes through as the person most improved? I don't think Kellie has been
arrogant at all. Whatever anyone says - that was fixed.

There's something very deeply seedy, sinister and very worrying going on the BBC.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So - let's dispense with the final, because to all intents and purposes it's a done deal.

Well, whatever. I see no point in watching this load of f***** bollox any more.

Chill out. The dancing was superb, the series was a joy. Jay was never in the dance off and his jive was exceptional. I liked Kellie, we don't know how close the voting was but the judges showed if it was down to them she'd have won.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Yes - but what about the person who comes through as the person most improved? I don't think Kellie has been
arrogant at all. Whatever anyone says - that was fixed.

There's something very deeply seedy, sinister and very worrying going on the BBC.

It doesn't matter, but there is no way it is fixed. The bbc has strong controls to stop it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here