Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Janner pegs it (no RIP)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He was a politician. If he was a kids presenter or pop star he'd have died in jail.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Im against corporal punishment but I feel urged to say hang him dead or alive.

This whole story is scandalous and resistance needs to be maintained to stop it being swept under the carpet.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This will no doubt be used as an excuse for why he shouldn't have to stand trial.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Im against corporal punishment but I feel urged to say hang him dead or alive.

This whole story is scandalous and resistance needs to be maintained to stop it being swept under the carpet.
Corporal punishment is 'the cane', 'the slipper', or '6 of the best'.

You probably mean Capital punishment, ie 'Off with his head'.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
22 charges is , I admit, quite an indictment but the man had never stood trial , under British law "innocent until proven guilty" . Sometimes that is is inconvenient but are we not glad that we live in a country wher that is the law?
His death merely supports the conclusion that he would have been too ill to stand trial. Perhaps they should have brought the case sooner.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
22 charges is , I admit, quite an indictment but the man had never stood trial , under British law "innocent until proven guilty" . Sometimes that is is inconvenient but are we not glad that we live in a country wher that is the law?
His death merely supports the conclusion that he would have been too ill to stand trial. Perhaps they should have brought the case sooner.

The establishment ensured that that didn't happen!

As a second thought it would be nice if the OP altered the title of the thread to read 'Janner Dies [no R.I.P].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here