Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong, March, KLL, Liam and Dunk.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Five starters missing today. After two tough away games,and playing a good side.

We'd all have taken this position pre season.

Long way to go.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Today was the day injuries caught up with us. If we had a full strength team and Boro had 5 starters missing, I'm sure we would have won comfortably like they did.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
God we miss Kaz and Solly. Two game changers, both playing, at the time of their injuries, as well as anyone in the division.

kaz, Solly, Kayal and Stephens in the midfield....that's what we could have had. Imagine that...they'd tear the league to pieces.

As it is, we need two new wingers in the the window.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Perhaps you could add Sam Baldock to that list too. At the time of his injury he was a regular starter. Whether he would get into the team now with Bobby, Tomer Hemed and James Wilson all vieing to play, is another matter.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Today was the day injuries caught up with us. If we had a full strength team and Boro had 5 starters missing, I'm sure we would have won comfortably like they did.

um, correct me if I'm wrong, but Boro 'rested' three starters from their last game and still beat Burnley...........that's the reality !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not missing them as much as 3 new defenders. Goals and creativity ain't the problem. It's the leaky holes at the back or have you missed the 2 goals conceded game after game recently?!!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I am sure I read in the Argus that SB and KLL are training 100% as from next week but that the Xmas matches would be too early for them. Perhaps the Hull cup tie?

Cheers, if I was CH I'd be half tempted to play fringe and DS players in that Hull game and let them have the cup run, it's the league that we want to focus on and don't want any more injures. Of course I'm sure tony would love a cup run too!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Perhaps you could add Sam Baldock to that list too. At the time of his injury he was a regular starter. Whether he would get into the team now with Bobby, Tomer Hemed and James Wilson all vieing to play, is another matter.

Think we've missed him a lot. Much better player than most on here give him credit for. Would be interesting to see a front 4 of him, Wilson, kaz and Solly - some serious pace in that line up.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If our defence actually watched the flight of the ball at set pieces rather than grappling their man they might possibly win the ball

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here