Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our league results live on sky since moving to Falmer

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Is anybody able to find out what our win/lose/draw ratio is on all the league games weve played live on sky since weve moved to falmer? I think it will be surprising as we rarely seem to win a game when we are live on sky

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We beat Forest earlier in the season but I can't remember winning many other games that have been live on Sky?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
We beat Hull at home live on sky with a Vicente drilled free-kick.

We also beat Yeovil 2-0 the game before that Forest game. Lualua and Lingard scored.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Percentage wise, the victories must be pretty low, considering the number of home games within the 4 and a half seasons.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Bournemouth away last season was televised and another loss.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is anybody able to find out what our win/lose/draw ratio is on all the league games weve played live on sky since weve moved to falmer? I think it will be surprising as we rarely seem to win a game when we are live on sky

Just taking matches shown live on Sky (so ignoring other broadcasters), the record from 2011-12 onwards in various competitions is as follows:-

Regular league season: 4W 7D 7L
Play-offs: 1D 3L
League Cup: 2L

Overall: 4W 8D 12L

However, if we are looking to apportion blame for our inability to win in the last two matches, I should probably hold my hands up. I fear that I have become a jinx on the team. Since seeing them win at Fratton Park in August 2011, I have attended 10 matches; the record now stands at 6 draws and 4 losses. The bad news is that I shall be attending the Brentford and Ipswich games over the next 10 days. :down:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is why I think we will never go up through the play offs. We need to win automatic promotion before the last game of the season (otherwise we risk our last match being televised).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I suspect this may be my fault. I did the right thing by not inviting a mate who was keen to come but has been three times and seen three losses. But i took a cloth to clean my glasses and i had a bad feeling about it. I should have changed to another but i was too lazy. I am deeply regretful

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Just taking matches shown live on Sky (so ignoring other broadcasters), the record from 2011-12 onwards in various competitions is as follows:-

Regular league season: 4W 7D 7L
Play-offs: 1D 3L
League Cup: 2L

Overall: 4W 8D 12L

However, if we are looking to apportion blame for our inability to win in the last two matches, I should probably hold my hands up. I fear that I have become a jinx on the team. Since seeing them win at Fratton Park in August 2011, I have attended 10 matches; the record now stands at 6 draws and 4 losses. The bad news is that I shall be attending the Brentford and Ipswich games over the next 10 days. :down:

If those overall stats are correct (I have no reason to doubt you) in theory if every one of our games in a season was live on sky we would finish on 38 points and nearly always be relegated!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here