Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier injury

southstandg

Dec 17, 2010
Sussex by the sea
Bumped into Uwe Hünemeier after the game today, I asked him about his injury. Was told it was not too good and that it was his adductor...

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
That's Dunk back Boxing Day and Connor in the team soon the way things are going

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thank goodness that this week's injury was in the only outfield position that we actually have cover in!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought you would have asked the good folk of NSC rather than Google the answer :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know the game was beyond our reach and things were winding down by the time Goldson came on, but that was probably an ok introduction for the lad, and he looked comfortable. Be happy to see him play a few.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Our bad luck with injuries is becoming ridiculous. The commentators today said that Boro had a completely fit squad, with only Nugent unavailable having grabbed someone by the neck last week, thrown them on the ground, and gotten himself sent off. Not an excuse as they completely outplayed us today, but it would be interesting to see how different it'd been if we'd been so lucky and had our whole squad fit to play them.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Our bad luck with injuries is becoming ridiculous. The commentators today said that Boro had a completely fit squad, with only Nugent unavailable having grabbed someone by the neck last week, thrown them on the ground, and gotten himself sent off. Not an excuse as they completely outplayed us today, but it would be interesting to see how different it'd been if we'd been so lucky and had our whole squad fit to play them.

I hope injuries aren't going to be what we all look back to and blame if we fail to go up this year.
First couple of months in we were injury free. Then Kaz and then a deluge of injuries. Horrible luck.
Third choice right back having to fill in at left back sums it up.
January transfer window will be defining as we all know.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do most of the Albion's current injuries seem to be the result of something fairly innocuous?
Clearly Rosenior being the exception that proves the rule.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Of all the players in the starting line up today Uwe is the one we can actually do OK without.

At fault for the first goal and not a patch on Dunk as a footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here